Sunday, January 23, 2011

Marketing Cover Letter

A pertinent and well written marketing cover letter gives you a definite advantage in your job search. Get the employer's attention and interest with a properly prepared and hard hitting cover letter. Re-work this sample cover letter to produce your own unique cover letter and make sure your resume gets read.





Marketing Cover Letter

Your Name
Your Address
Your Contact details (phone and email)

Date

Mr Mark Stevens
Director of Human Resources
ABC Company
15 South Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551

Dear Mr Stevens

Your recent advertisement for the Marketing Manager position immediately captured my interest. I am confident that my solid marketing experience and expertise provides me with the capabilities to successfully fill this position. Accordingly I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.
Some key accomplishments and experiences that I would bring to the job include:
  • Responsible for successful new product introductions and line extensions including ......... and .........
  • Managed new product market research, launch strategies, advertising, product training and sales support
  • Effectively marketed products through direct response advertising, industry-specific seminars, trade shows and internet marketing resources
  • Profitably developed pricing and distribution strategies
  • Responsible for a marketing budget of $........ and a marketing team of ......
  • My strong analytical skills are evident in the meticulous feasibility and consumer data studies I produced for DEF Company
  • While at DEF Company I grew revenue per customer by .... and expanded the customer base by .....
  • A solid reputation as a hard working, innovative and results-driven professional
I believe my background clearly provides the marketing skills you require for this position. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and explore further how I may be of value to your organization. I look forward to hearing from you soon to set up an appointment at your convenience. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely
Jack Smith

Enclosure
Make sure your marketing cover letter effectively highlights how your skills and abilities directly relate to the marketing job requirements. Focus on the strengths you bring to the job opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment